Thrilled to be in recent possesion of the Lumia 900 and carrying it around using it to capture snapshots for a moodboard that will be the inspiration behind a new piece for the LeiVanKash Damocles line, I gave you a sneak peak the other day. The Damocles line is the perfect glamourous mix between rock & roll spirit and dark fantasy, I love it! What I’v been developing in the last couple of weeks is a dark and sophisticated mood, with rock star accessories. For my design I was thinking a chain link bracelet with a dagger in the middle, strong, powerful and full of mystery.
(All photos taken with the Lumia 900)
184.108.40.206. The candelabra in the entrance of the Palazzo Reale, Tatiana’s long blonde locks, a photo @ the Lady Dior exhibit, a rainy Sunday afternoon with Chai tea & my favorite DVD’s.
2. Channelling my inner nerd, Cupcakes & tea @ That’s Bakery, a late night stroll with my lover in Parco Sempione, red shoes & umbrella on a rainy evening out.
3. Twin gnomes, high tea with torta alla nocciola & vogue, a rainy evening (are you picking up the rain trend) in the heart of Milan, a Chinatown bargain they’re so kitsch but I couldn’t resist! Baci xxx
1. Il candelabro nella entrata del magnifico Palazzo Reale, Il cappelli lunghi e biondi di Tatiana, un immagine dalla mostra di Lady Dior, tè al chai e i mie dvd preferiti per una piovosa domenica di pomeriggio.
2. Un look in puro stile nerd, Cupcakes e tè @ That’s Bakery, camminate a mezzanotte con il mio amante in Parco Sempione, le scarpe rosse di dorothy è un ombrello per una piovosa serata.
3. Gnomi gemelli, l’ora del tè con torta alla nocciola è tè al chai, una serata di pioggia (hai capito quanta pioggia in questi giorni!) nel cuore di Milano, aquisto low cost da Chinatown (lo so che sono molto kitsch ma non potevo resistere!). Tanti Baci xxx
A little slice of life.
I’m missing bare legs and open shoes…
but cupcakes, chai tea and oversize knits are helping me get through Autumn.
Follow me on instagram @thepeoplesreign
I just started working for BeOriginale a really cool blog that you have to check out! They also just published ‘Vintage Heaven in London‘ my first post for the site!
I’v finally found a job I love doing and it’s really changed everything. I generally feel happier about life and I also feel a little more respect for myself, for some weird reason. At the beginning of the year I radically changed my life by leaving my well-paid, secure retail job to follow an instinct, which was risky as I didn’t have another job at the time, but I wanted more, I wanted to have a job that I enjoyed doing and I didn’t want to settle for less anymore and luckily enough it paid off and now I’m in a new job and happy as can be! I know now that when you make a decision (a real heartfelt, committed decision) about something things always fall into place and wanting more is always worth the risk. So if you’d like my humble advise…
Be quick to make decisions and slow to change your mind…
(Photos by George, last weekend in London)
This dreamy commercial for Marni at H&M collection was set in Marrakesh, Morocco and directed by Sofia Coppola. I love the softness of this summer romance and I want everything!
Moi, shot by the BF.